William LaBorde, CCR, RPR, CRR, has been practicing realtime reporting since he began his profession 26 years ago in Honolulu, Hawaii. Since moving to Las Vegas in 1995, William has provided highly specialized reporting for a number of large, complex cases involving patents, antitrust, construction defects, medical malpractice, pharmaceutical liability and asbestos. His expertise has garnered him respect from some of the nation's top lawyers, and he has extensively traveled the United States as well as Japan, London, Guam and Saipan reporting depositions, trials and arbitrations.
William has served on the Hawaii Court Reporters Association Board in several posts. He is licensed as a Certified Court Reporter in the state of Nevada and holds the national certifications of Registered Professional Reporter and Certified Realtime Reporter.
- Eolas Technologies, Inc., and The Regents of the University of California v. Microsoft Corporation ($520 million patent infringement)
- A.F. Construction Company v. Clark County ($52.6 million construction case)
- State of Minnesota Tobacco Litigation ($6 billion plus)
- Wyeth Phenylpropanolamine and Fen-Phen Litigations
- ARCO v. Unocal ($69 million patent infringement)
- Kawasho v. Mitsui ($146 million construction case)
- Pitney Bowes v. Hewlett-Packard ($400 million patent infringement)
- Honda Motor v. P.T. Honda Lawadinata Power Products Arbitration, Tokyo, Japan
- St. Clair Intellectual Property Consultants, Inc. v. Canon, Inc., et al. ($34.7 million patent infringement)
- St. Clair Intellectual Property Consultants, Inc. v. Sony Corp., et al. ($25 million patent infringement)
- Evans Medical, Ltd. v. American Cyanamid Co. and Takeda Chemicals Industries
National Court Reporters Association
Nevada Court Reporters Association